The Vikki Leng Enterprises Approach
Our way of working includes the following: -
- To skilfully balance strategic thinking and solid planning with creative, practical and meaningful implementation.
- To deliver a range of services in a fun, creative way that promotes inclusiveness, ownership and sustainability and brings people along on an enjoyable journey.
- To provide a personalised approach to target the specific needs of our clients.
- To consistently deliver high quality services and excellent value for money.
- To ensure thorough consultation and communication with all parties.
- To nurture and build mutually beneficial partnerships and support networks to maximise the financial investment of our clients.
- To continuously innovate and evolve in step with sociological, market and industry trends.
- To always strive for excellence.
Vikki Leng Enterprises offers a range of services including:
- Industry development
- Campaign development and management
- Captivating communication resources
- Creative cookbooks from concept to launch
- Exciting concepts, themes and activities for your campaigns
- Engaging, entertaining and informative appearances
Contact Vikki to find out more.
m. 0411 647 275
Vikki Leng’s passion for enjoying life and her love of people, food and writing led her to a career as an author, campaign and event manager, food consultant, food stylist, entertaining and inspiring food presenter (events, television and radio) and strategic communications and marketing consultant specialising in fresh produce.
She came to public attention in the 1980’s as “Vikki the Vego” and has since written 14 cookbooks and healthy eating manuals. She has also created strategic communications and marketing campaigns for Australian grower groups including Australian Mushroom Growers and the Australian Asparagus Council.
Armed with a thorough understanding of the complexities in the various sectors of the food industry, Vikki developed her business Vikki Leng Enterprises (VLE), which uses a comprehensive and integrated approach to strategy development and campaign, program and project management.